Monday, January 21, 2008

Not A Whole Lot!!!

Well, I live a pretty boring life at the moment. It seems all I do is work and sleep. I am grateful to have a day off of work today to kind of relax and get a few things done that haven't been done in a while. I am really looking forward to February 22nd. That is the day that I get to go and pick Tom up at the airport and hang out with him again for another week and a half.
I have decided that I really want to go to Japan for a visit. The ideal time for me would be during my spring break. I am so excited that my bed, washer and dryer and credit card are paid off that I don't want to even think about using my credit card for anything. I would have to take out a small loan to go to Japan, so I just don't think that it is going to happen this time around. The other thing that I was thinking about is if I did get the job that I want for the summer, there is a stretch of 10 days that I wouldn't be working in June that might be a possibility. One of my friends that I work with says that she is going to have a bake sale so that I can go. =). Maybe next time.
I am really missing Tom right now. I can't wait until this is all over and done with. I can have my husband back.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Doesn't he have enough frequent flier miles by now to get you out there? I am rooting for you to go to Japan- what a great opportunity to experience something few people get to... unless Tom gets a job there permanently and you actually end up living there eventually.

April said...

Erin,
Sometimes time seems to go by so slowly, but it will be here (Tom's Return) before you know it! How fun! If he will be here in Kansas, Ralph and I would love to go do something with the two of you!
Loves!

Tom & Erin Barker said...

How about Ralph and I go see a violent movie and you guys stay home!!!!

Tom & Erin Barker said...

Oh and at home you guys can watch a chick flick or something!!!!

Jen said...

draperj22.blogspot.com

Ditte said...

Erin, If you go for Spring break, I'm sure you could fly over there for a good price. Summer would be a lot more expensive, and besides, then you could see all the cherry blossoms in the Spring! I'm with Becky! Go to Japan!