Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

I figured after 78 days it is probably time to update the blog. I really am going to try and make more of an effort to keep this updated. Tom and I are talking about creating a new blog but it will be a joint one once he gets back. It is time for us to be reunited. I cannot wait. 43 more days. I can do it.
This past weekend I got to go to Arizona and attend my little brother's fire academy graduation. I am pretty proud of him. He works for the Tucson Fire Department (TFD). It was also wonderful to see four of my cousins that I haven't seen in many years. Thanks for coming and supporting Brian. I know that he really appreciated you guys coming.

Here is the happy camper right after he received his new badge. That thing weighs a bit and is very shiny.

Erin, Brian and Jeremy

The Fam
It was like a mini family reunion. Parents and kids. I think a good time was had by all. We all get to see each other in another month when we go to Bass Lake for a week. I am really excited about that.
Things have been going o.k. here. I am just taking things one day at a time. Here is a little shout out to all of those individuals who help me get through every day!

No comments: