Saturday, October 27, 2007

6 Wonderful Years

Today, Tom and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary. Since Tom is in Japan and I am in Kansas, I did a little celebrating of my own. Three of my wonderful friends from work and I went to a restaurant called The Melting Pot.

The Melting Pot is a really yummy fondue restaurant in Kansas City on the Plaza. We had so much fun. I don't remember a time when I laughed so hard. This is Carol and Carice.

This is Lisa and I.

When we came out of the restaurant, we came out to this bus that had jumped the curb somehow and was kind of blocking the entrance and exit out of the restaurant.

Next weekend, I will be in Utah for my cousins wedding reception. I am very excited about that.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey there- welcome to the blogging world! I saw your name on Auprielle's blog roll, or I would have never known!
XXXOOO